Fersa shares its knowledge and experience with society through collaborations that foster the promotion of talent and contribute to the social development of the community.
With this collaborative spirit, Fersa supports initiatives in each of its locations.
In Zaragoza (Spain):
- Fersa Chair at the University of Zaragoza: we have created the Fersa Chair to promote talent and cooperation between the company and the education sector.
- Goya Orchestra: promoting culture and talent in other areas.
- Collaboration with technology centers: fostering the development of research, development and innovation.
In Jiaxing (China):
In Ohio (USA):
- Lott Industries' Shared Lives Studio: for the development of actions to promote the welfare of disabled employees.
- The Portraits Project: collaboration with the American organization Illini 4000 in "The Portraits Project" to raise funds for the fight against cancer.
- As a reflection of its concern with the social environment, the Fersa team conducts solidarity actions such as an annual toys and food collection.